Member log in
Register

| Home >> Forum >> Ryanair adds seven new summer destinations from reus base (near barcelona)

0 item in your cart
Search :  

Ryanair adds seven new summer destinations from Reus base (near Barcelona)

Return to the forum index
Post a message for this thread

Share |

anna.aero

Number of messages:

Topic: Ryanair adds seven new summer destinations from Reus base (near Barcelona) - Sent 13 May 15:19

Ryanair adds seven new summer destinations from Reus base (near Barcelona) but cuts winter capacity by 40%.

This summer, Ryanair will increase its network to 28 destinations from Reus with the addition of new routes to Cork, Knock, Krakow, Maastricht, Milan Bergamo, Pisa and Venice Treviso. Despite the increase in destinations served, the number of weekly flights appears to be down around 5% versus last summer. The only route that has definitely been dropped is from Bournemouth which was operated three times weekly last year.

http://www.anna.aero/2010/03/23/ryanair-will-add-seven-new-destinations-from-reus-base-near-barcelona-this-summer-but-cuts-winter-capacity-by-40pc/

User profil Private message Suggest deletion    

captain bill

Number of messages:
  Topic: Ryanair adds seven new summer destinations from Reus base (near Barcelona) - Sent 13 May 17:34

speedbird9468

I hope you haven't done anything to upset Mr. O'Leary

speedbird9468

Number of messages:

Topic: Ryanair adds seven new summer destinations from Reus base (near Barcelona) - Sent 13 May 21:00

Hum. Not that I know of.

FLX

Number of messages:
  Topic: Ryanair adds seven new summer destinations from Reus base (near Barcelona) - Sent 14 May 4:21

With so much FR-bashing right here on this forum, are U kidding Mr O'Leary is not upset?

Lukasz

Number of messages:
  Topic: Ryanair adds seven new summer destinations from Reus base (near Barcelona) - Sent 14 May 8:38

I'd say Mickey will happily take as much verbal spanking as you can throw at him - there is no such thing as bad publicity. Besides I have a feeling he likes spanking.

captain bill

Number of messages:
  Topic: Ryanair adds seven new summer destinations from Reus base (near Barcelona) - Sent 14 May 8:56

Michael O'Leary may be many things but he is not a fool. He has proven himself to be a good business man who has developed an airline that although many of us would not wish to use them, are used by millions throughout Europe. I don't always believe the figures they produce but they are big in every sense except offering service and value for money. He has given millions the opportunity to fly who in the past felt they could not afford this so called luxury but what has resulted in this and also thanks to easyjet is that when these good people fly with mature airlines who allocate seats they don't appreciate this and still for BA, BD, JE or other airline flights they rush the gate and sit just where they like until removed by the IFA.

captain bill

Number of messages:
  Topic: Ryanair adds seven new summer destinations from Reus base (near Barcelona) - Sent 14 May 8:57

Did I actually write the above thread. I have called the doctor and the men in the white coats.

speedbird9468

Number of messages:

Topic: Ryanair adds seven new summer destinations from Reus base (near Barcelona) - Sent 14 May 20:48

Well i did a recovery from BOH today and the guy was picking up is dad who flew in from Gerona. He was so angry with FR that they had the balls to charge 3 pounds for a cup off tea.

Mabel

Number of messages:
  Topic: Ryanair adds seven new summer destinations from Reus base (near Barcelona) - Sent 15 May 22:24

3 quid for a cuppa? My god what is this world coming to?? Next thing we know BA and the majors will be charging outrageous beverage fees because ''the customer has come to expect it.'' Maybe Captain Bill isn't so much of a nutter after all...

captain bill

Number of messages:
  Topic: Ryanair adds seven new summer destinations from Reus base (near Barcelona) - Sent 15 May 5:57

You know Mabel what you've said is not so far from the truth, I don't mean about me not being so much a nutter after all, I am starting to think I am, but a lot of what we have seen regarding the LCC model is now firmly encamped within the traditional airline service and we just accept it as the norm.

Lukasz

Number of messages:
  Topic: Ryanair adds seven new summer destinations from Reus base (near Barcelona) - Sent 15 May 16:50

Headline news: 'Captain Bill admits he is a secret admirer of Micheal O'Leary!'
Years of indoctrination have finally paid off :)

CPH

Number of messages:
  Topic: Ryanair adds seven new summer destinations from Reus base (near Barcelona) - Sent 15 May 17:24

Hear hear!!!

captain bill

Number of messages:
  Topic: Ryanair adds seven new summer destinations from Reus base (near Barcelona) - Sent 15 May 19:40

Yes I am and I am going with him to his villa in Spain next week but we are flying with easyjet as we don't want to be ripped off. Michael just wont pay these charges that FR impose.

speedbird9468

Number of messages:

Topic: Ryanair adds seven new summer destinations from Reus base (near Barcelona) - Sent 15 May 20:59

OMG I thought your mate Mike was going to fly you f class on a 737-800 from your local airport with a horse and cart to pick you up and the definition of f class is something that i cant write.

captain bill

Number of messages:
  Topic: Ryanair adds seven new summer destinations from Reus base (near Barcelona) - Sent 16 May 7:58

Mike and I will leave the FR 738s for all the peasants to fly in and we will fly with the good airlines.

You know deep down I do have respect for him but for what reason I'm still trying to figure out. So more medication for me and back into the straight jacket I go.

Mabel

Number of messages:
  Topic: Ryanair adds seven new summer destinations from Reus base (near Barcelona) - Sent 16 May 16:51

He does seem to have the Midas touch when it comes to running a profitable airline, but unfortunately profit comes as a result of deceptive practises and piss-poor service.

Post a message for this thread

To post a message, you must be logged in , if you are not yet a member Click here to register

Email :

Password :

Topic
Ryanair adds seven new summer destinations from Reus base (near Barcelona)

Your message Insert a smiley

By posting a message on this forum, you agree expressly that your message can be removed by site administrators, due to moderaiton concerns, without justification of reason. You agree that your write access to the forum can be blocked due to several complaints from users related to your posts. Finally, it is forbidden to create additional user accounts if the original is restricted.

Messages must be written in english. Messages written in an another language will be deleted.
Post only messages related to the civil aviation, and do not insert any ad. Your IP is logged.
You can custom your text by using the following codes
[B]Your text[/B] : Text in bold
[I]Your text[/I] : Text in italic
[U]Your text[/U] : Text underline
[S]Your text[/S] : Text striketough

Airfleets.net 2002-2014

[Contact] [Privacy Policy] [Disclaimer] [Advertisement]

The Airport Game - Tourism in Ibiza - Tourisme Ibiza - Tourism in Menorca  
AVIATION TOP 100 - www.avitop.com Avitop.com